Thursday, January 2, 2014

An introduction and Roasted chicken recipe.

I am obsessed with food! I love to eat.So naturally I love food blogs. About a year ago I stumbled upon 100 Days of Real Food. I spent hours one night reading almost every post. I had no idea my diet was full of processed foods. I realized I would go all day without eating any real food at all.  I didn't want to just start another "diet" I wanted to create a healthy lifestyle and completely change the way I view food. 100 days of real food is still my favorite website! Here on my blog I will post my experiences with changing my habits and testing recipes. I will give my honest opinion and show that real food can taste real good!! Join me today and start creating your own healthy lifestyle!
Here is my go-to recipe for an easy healthy meal.


TIP: Shred all the leftover chicken! Use it for tacos, lunches or even on top of salad 



No comments:

Post a Comment